Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

JEROME_Reflection

 This year I did my learning with Mrs Parker in a netbook classroom using Google Drive.

Having a netbook made it easier to write,do maths and do other stuff.

This year I learned how to file stuff in my folders and blog my writing.

I did research on aliens.

The thing I enjoyed learning about the most was maths, because I learnt how to add on and takeaway

I still want to learn more about writing because I love to write about stuff

The class trip I enjoyed most this year was going to OMG tech, because we all learnt 3D printing, code and controlling robots.
I am proud of the way I leant new things.

Next year I am going to learn lots more and have fun.
                 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerome - I like the way that you added detail to why you liked the OMG tech trip the best.
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete