Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

mei-ling and the giant

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title: mei-ling

Author: jane thomson

Today I read about a book called mei-ling and the giant

I feel happy about what I read today because at the end the giant showed her where the ginseng where

My favourite character was giant because he saved mei-ling from the wolves

I would feel surprised if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because mei-ling was tied to a tree and there were wolves that  were coming after her

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen mei-ling will get home sick and will want to go home


Image result for giant

No comments:

Post a Comment